Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Inverview in Singapore

Hi,

Yesterday i attended visa interview in Singapore. I am an indian citizen working in Singapore on employment pass. VO just asked me few basic questions about my present and USA employer. Then he took all my h1b related docs (like original I797, i129, LCA, offer letter, client contract letters etc) and told me that further investigation is required for my case and it may take several weeks. Once they are done with the investigation, they will email me. He put "Application Received" stamp in my passport and wrote "G" on that. He said i can also email or call them to know my status.

I think its good that VO didn't redirect me to India. but then he even didn't check any of my education or experience certificate. So i don't know, how long will it take to process my case?

Senior members, how do see this situation? According to you, what should i do now?

Regards,
    Viral Shah

Hi,

Wish you all the best.

How long have you been in Singapore?. I am also likely to go for stamping by 3rd week of Nov.

By the way,did you have a letter from your client. Or a letter your employer about client Information?.

As far as i heard ,it they should get back to you in 8 weeks,it seems.

Regards,
    Murali

Comment

Hi

I have been working in Singapore for the past 5 months.

Do you know anyone who has received this type of response from Singapore?
      8 weeks is too long year. And also after 8 weeks, will there be more rounds of interview or they will issue visa, if they found my case genuine.

Yes i was having client agreement letters and also a letter from employer. I have submitted all of them to VO.

Regards,
      Viral Shah

Comment

Hi Shah,

DId u get any reply from the Embassy?I am also sailing in the same boat.They have just put G on my passport.I have been here for the p[ast 5 years.

I hv attended on Oct 31st.

Comment

Hi hp009,

no reply. Today i mailed them and they replied me back that i would be notified by email once my case is ready to proceed. and they mentioned that it would take on an average 2 to 3 months for this type of investigation. So i think we are left with no other option except waiting..

Regards,
          Viral Shah

Comment

HI Viral,

What is the investigation that they are going to do???Any ideas?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X