Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have H1B document in USA but there is no stamping on my passport,

Hi

I came to US on Student visa in August 2010 and got my H1 approved in Oct 2013.
    Now I have plans to visit India in August 2014 for the first time after I got my H1B .

I have H1B document that was issued to my employer in USA but there is no stamping on my passport.

What all documents do I need to take along with me and do I need to make an appointment with the embassy or the passport will be stamped on Delhi airport.

Would appreciate your advise.

Thanks

Originally posted by Lucky2014 View Post
    Hi

I came to US on Student visa in August 2010 and got my H1 approved in Oct 2013.
    Now I have plans to visit India in August 2014 for the first time after I got my H1B .

I have H1B document that was issued to my employer in USA but there is no stamping on my passport.

What all documents do I need to take along with me and do I need to make an appointment with the embassy or the passport will be stamped on Delhi airport.

Would appreciate your advise.

Thanks
    You would need to fill the DS-160 form online, pay the fees and schedule the visa appointment at the consulate which you wish to appear for interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X