Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer from India

Hi,

I am working for Company A in India and got H1B visa on the name of Company A. Now, our project got closed and not able to find any onsite position from Company A. So, till now I didn't travel to US.

1. Is there any possibility to transfer my H1B Visa to any other Company in India.
    2. Is any chance to cancel my Visa by Company A.
    3. How long it will take to transfer from Company A to Company B.
    4. To transfer Visa, is there any dependency or any documents needed from Company A.
    5. For transfer, again I need to attend interview in US embassy on behalf of Company B.
    6. Is there any other risks which I'm not aware.

Could you provide clarifications on above questions.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by chebrolu07 View Post
    Hi,

I am working for Company A in India and got H1B visa on the name of Company A. Now, our project got closed and not able to find any onsite position from Company A. So, till now I didn't travel to US.

1. Is there any possibility to transfer my H1B Visa to any other Company in India-There is nothing like visa transfer,you have file new petition thru company B
    2. Is any chance to cancel my Visa by Company A-They can revoke only petition not visa.
    3. How long it will take to transfer from Company A to Company B-premium 15 days normal 2 months
    4. To transfer Visa, is there any dependency or any documents needed from Company A-Not required except details of I-797
    5. For transfer, again I need to attend interview in US embassy on behalf of Company B-If your visa is valid then no need to attend only petition approval by USICS is required.
    6. Is there any other risks which I'm not aware-Only the new petition needs to be approved nothing else.

Could you provide clarifications on above questions.

Thanks in advance.
    1. Is there any possibility to transfer my H1B Visa to any other Company in India-There is nothing like visa transfer,you have file new petition thru company B
    2. Is any chance to cancel my Visa by Company A-They can revoke only petition not visa.
    3. How long it will take to transfer from Company A to Company B-premium 15 days normal 2 months
    4. To transfer Visa, is there any dependency or any documents needed from Company A-Not required except details of I-797
    5. For transfer, again I need to attend interview in US embassy on behalf of Company B-If your visa is valid then no need to attend only petition approval by USICS is required.
    6. Is there any other risks which I'm not aware-Only the new petition needs to be approved nothing else.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X