Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To go for H1-B Renewal stamping or not ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To go for H1-B Renewal stamping or not ?

Hi All,

Need your suggestion and help to get through my H1 B stamping dilemma.

I changed employer after coming to US on H1 B visa and currently have valid visa till Sep-30-2015.

I work full time for a US healthcare major and my petition is valid till June-30-2017.

My wife and kid are with me in the US and we are planning to travel to India for a month sometime in December.

My records are clean and the company I work full time is a very big US comp.

Should I go for h1 B stamping in december or travel back with the VISA issued by my previous employer with which I entered US.

Just wanted to weigh the pros and cons. I am a bit scared of getting 221G or rejection.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Members,

I am also in Same situation.

Have valid visa till Sep 2015.
    Planning to change my employer and visit India during December 2014.

Do i need to go for stamping again??

Worried because of 221(g) Delay.

Thanks,
    Arshad

Comment

Originally posted by h1b_Prani View Post
      Hi All,

Need your suggestion and help to get through my H1 B stamping dilemma.

I changed employer after coming to US on H1 B visa and currently have valid visa till Sep-30-2015.

I work full time for a US healthcare major and my petition is valid till June-30-2017.

My wife and kid are with me in the US and we are planning to travel to India for a month sometime in December.

My records are clean and the company I work full time is a very big US comp.

Should I go for h1 B stamping in december or travel back with the VISA issued by my previous employer with which I entered US.

Just wanted to weigh the pros and cons. I am a bit scared of getting 221G or rejection.

Thanks in advance.
      You can travel with same visa but you should carry the petition filed by your present company

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X