Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Know H1B Transfer is done in Premium..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Know H1B Transfer is done in Premium..?

I am working in USA Employer-X, I got job in Employer-Y and Employer-Y told me that they will process my H1B transfer in Premium.
    1) But How would I get to know the transfer process has initiated in Premium or normal...?
    2) What documents I have to ask my Employer-Y once my transfer is done ?
    3) How to check the status of H1B transfer approval/reject through online...?
    4) Emlpyer -Y has to apply the new LCAand it has to be approved before the H1B transfer process?

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by rajil View Post
    I am working in USA Employer-X, I got job in Employer-Y and Employer-Y told me that they will process my H1B transfer in Premium.
    1) But How would I get to know the transfer process has initiated in Premium or normal...?
    2) What documents I have to ask my Employer-Y once my transfer is done ?
    3) How to check the status of H1B transfer approval/reject through online...?
    4) Emlpyer -Y has to apply the new LCAand it has to be approved before the H1B transfer process?

Thanks in Advance.
    1) But How would I get to know the transfer process has initiated in Premium or normal...? -Once you get your receipt number you can check the status it will be updated within 15 days.
    2) What documents I have to ask my Employer-Y once my transfer is done -Only i-797 petition
    3) How to check the status of H1B transfer approval/reject through online...-https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do
    4) Emlpyer -Y has to apply the new LCAand it has to be approved before the H1B transfer process?-Everything will be filed along with petition if your work place is going be different then they will apply for new LCA again

Comment

More Questions...!

1. After applying H1B transfer in premium how long its going to take to get receipt number...?
      2. Is there any posibility that my current employer can know about my H1B transfer ?

Comment

Originally posted by rajil View Post
        1. After applying H1B transfer in premium how long its going to take to get receipt number...?-Max 3 days
        2. Is there any posibility that my current employer can know about my H1B transfer ?
        -No

. After applying H1B transfer in premium how long its going to take to get receipt number...?-Max 3 days
        2. Is there any posibility that my current employer can know about my H1B transfer ?-No

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X