Hello Friends,
I am on L2 currently. My employer filed for my H1B petition Change of Status. I had to travel to India and when in India my Change of status was approved with a start date of 1st Oct. I could not wait till then to do H1 stamping in India so i returned to US on L2 visa. Has anyone of you encountered such a situation? Because i was told if i travelled out of US my employer will have to refile my petition but i had to travel for some reason.

Does my approved H1 stands cancelled? or its just a mere refiling process and i will get my change of status after that?
Would there be any re-evaluation of the petition from USCIS?
Are there any chances of rejection this time?
Will the Change of status happen by itself and i would not be needed to go back to India and do H1 Stamping?