Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer -- Urgent

Hi All,

I am currently in H1 with employer A and my project is ending by July18th. I am asked to travel back as there are new assignments. In meanwhile, I got offer from company B and LCA/H1 transfer is yet to start.

What this best option for me at this point of time?
    1) Travel back to India with using company A. Quit company A at offshore. Get the LCA and H1 transfers done by company B and travel to US after stamping.
    2) Quit company A by July18th at onsite and wait for company B to complete the process which is three to four weeks. I will be not be able to work.

Your answers or suggestions will be of great help for me at this point of time.

Originally posted by kuttyus View Post
    Hi All,

I am currently in H1 with employer A and my project is ending by July18th. I am asked to travel back as there are new assignments. In meanwhile, I got offer from company B and LCA/H1 transfer is yet to start.

What this best option for me at this point of time?
    1) Travel back to India with using company A. Quit company A at offshore. Get the LCA and H1 transfers done by company B and travel to US after stamping.
    2) Quit company A by July18th at onsite and wait for company B to complete the process which is three to four weeks. I will be not be able to work.

Your answers or suggestions will be of great help for me at this point of time.
    Is your employee laying you off? Even if they are, they are bound to provide you a return ticket if they cannot provide you employment.
    With only 3 Days remaining, advisable to go with option 1. If you are opting for this option don't forget to ask the employer for return ticket, if they don't do so drop a complaint to DOL and copy the employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B transfer premium to new employer if denied can I go back to my previous employer

Hi,

I have a job offer from IT gaint, they initiated H1b transfer with premium process. They want me to join on receipt number. If I join and start working and my H1 application is denied, can I go back to my previous employer, who still holds my H1B with I-94 till 2017?

Thanks in advance

Comment

If you join and the petition gets rejected you go out of status as you would have got paid without having an approved petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X