h1b transfer urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b transfer urgent help

I was working for company A and got an offer from Company B, who applied for H1B transfer which is still pending at the moment.I worked with company B for over 2mnths now. Company C has offered even better job which I am thinking of moving to. Can company C apply for another transfer with the current one with B still pending?
    What are the complications I will be encountering if any, if I go ahead with company C?

What would my situation if Company B invokes current petition after I moved on to company C( (assuming petition at C is also @ pending status)

What is the best way to make a move to C?

Originally posted by vishi6486 View Post
    I was working for company A and got an offer from Company B, who applied for H1B transfer which is still pending at the moment.I worked with company B for over 2mnths now. Company C has offered even better job which I am thinking of moving to. Can company C apply for another transfer with the current one with B still pending?
    What are the complications I will be encountering if any, if I go ahead with company C?

What would my situation if Company B invokes current petition after I moved on to company C( (assuming petition at C is also @ pending status)

What is the best way to make a move to C?
    Why did you start working for B without their petition getting approved first? Now you cannot join C without first getting B's petition approved. When is your H1 expiring? When is your I-94 expiring?

Best Option to move to C : Leave US, and re enter on valid H1 visa and C's petition.

Next Best Option to move to C : Premium process B's transfer petition, and premium process C's petition as a bridge petition, again it will depend upon success of B'1 petition, if B's petition is rejected , you go out of status and have to leave US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X