Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the previous decision made on your case was revoked

Hi,

Below the question on behalf of my friend, could you please clarify?

When he was working in Company X, they applied H1B(2013 cap) for him. While the petition was processing he quit the company X and joined in another company Y. due to some personal issues.

Now in his company Y, they applied H1B new(2015 cap) for him, the petition got approved and he is going for Visa interview on next week.

Is visa interviewer will ask any questions about his old petition? and will they ask any old petition documents?

Now the current status of old petition is in post decision activity and it says “The previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision”.

Could you please tell me what this status means?

And if the interviewer asks any questions about old petition, and then please suggest how to answer that?

Thanks a lot in advance…!

Thanks,

Originally posted by balajigcs View Post
    Hi,

Below the question on behalf of my friend, could you please clarify?

When he was working in Company X, they applied H1B(2013 cap) for him. While the petition was processing he quit the company X and joined in another company Y. due to some personal issues.

Now in his company Y, they applied H1B new(2015 cap) for him, the petition got approved and he is going for Visa interview on next week.

Is visa interviewer will ask any questions about his old petition? and will they ask any old petition documents?

Now the current status of old petition is in post decision activity and it says “The previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision”.

Could you please tell me what this status means?

And if the interviewer asks any questions about old petition, and then please suggest how to answer that?

Thanks a lot in advance…!

Thanks,
    No they will not ask they will look into the present petition only

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X