Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer - RFE. Need urgent help

Hi

Recently my new employer filed my H1 b transfer in premium and got RFE from USCIS on last Thursday (24July2014). The new job opening is working remotely for a direct client 'A'and H1 B was filed by the direct client 'A'. Is is a full time direct position.
    So, my employer filed LCA for my home address and submitted the paper works.

Now the RFE is about – Location specific. They are asking questions on remote jobs and the work location.
    Is any suggestion for this RFE? Do we need to raise a new LCA with client office address as location for this..

Any suggestions or have any one faced the same issue before…

Thanks.

Originally posted by H1BUser_1 View Post
    Hi

Recently my new employer filed my H1 b transfer in premium and got RFE from USCIS on last Thursday (24July2014). The new job opening is working remotely for a direct client 'A'and H1 B was filed by the direct client 'A'. Is is a full time direct position.
    So, my employer filed LCA for my home address and submitted the paper works.

Now the RFE is about – Location specific. They are asking questions on remote jobs and the work location.
    Is any suggestion for this RFE? Do we need to raise a new LCA with client office address as location for this..

Any suggestions or have any one faced the same issue before…

Thanks.
    One would need LCA for all potential location of work. Another question that one can ponder over is, if the work can be done from home, why cant it be done from outside US?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

The nature of job is remote, is there any way can we handle this RFE. Also if required will be travelling to the office once in a month.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X