Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to login to book appointment

Hi All,

I am unable to login or create new user to book an appointment for the H1b visa interview. I am getting the error 'site administrator has been alerted".
    Is anyone able to book the appointment recently? Please let me know.

I trying at

Thanks,
    Jai
    Last edited by ceci1073; 02-09-2022, 11:56 AM. Reason: Link

Originally posted by gdlif View Post
    Hi All,

I am unable to login or create new user to book an appointment for the H1b visa interview. I am getting the error 'site administrator has been alerted".
    Is anyone able to book the appointment recently? Please let me know.

I trying at

Thanks,
    Jai
    Hi Jai,

I also had the same problem.
    I found that there is already an existing account with the email id i was trying to register.

I am able to create an account now with a different email, so please try with a different email-id.

Regards,
    Raghavendra
    Last edited by ceci1073; 02-09-2022, 11:56 AM. Reason: link

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hi Jai,

I also had the same problem.
      I found that there is already an existing account with the email id i was trying to register.

I am able to create an account now with a different email, so please try with a different email-id.

Regards,
      Raghavendra
      Hi Raghavendra,

Yes, you are right. Now I am able to register with a new email id. Thanks a lot man. You did a huge favor for me. Best of luck with your visa interview.

Thanks,
      Jai

Comment

I can't log into my CGI account I tried to change the password and it didn't work either I already paid the visa fees. my question is if I created a new account and attached my passport photo to the provide feedback section, will I lose my application fees ?

Comment

This could mean that the profile is frozen or blocked. Happens when we try to refresh the appointment page many times (for example). Looks like a measure against DOS attacks. Customer service won't/can't do anything when we call them to unlock the account. Their response is that the account would unlock itself after 24 to 72 hours. They ask us NOT to create duplicate profiles.
          SO we need to wait for at least 24 hours and should be able login. (We need to reset the password by using the "Forgot Password" link on the login page just in case).

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I can't log into my CGI account I tried to change the password and it didn't work either I already paid the visa fees. my question is if I created a new account and attached my passport photo to the provide feedback section, will I lose my application fees ?
            I completed payment in the morning and was about to schedule appointment .
            It gave an error message , "No appointments available at this time"
            I tried for other Consulate and eventually got logged out of the system.

Is my account frozen temporarily?

I retried only because I was unable to schedule for Chennai location.

I am loosing time to schedule my L1 visa appointment.
            Please advise.

Comment

I was having the same problem since yesterday night. I paid the visa fees for my H1b and now when I am trying to login, it is failing even though I click on forgot password for new password. What should I do now?
              who is the best person to contact?
              Can I create a new user account and use my old cgi reference number?
              please advise. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by sid.bit31 View Post

I completed payment in the morning and was about to schedule appointment .
                It gave an error message , "No appointments available at this time"
                I tried for other Consulate and eventually got logged out of the system.

Is my account frozen temporarily?

I retried only because I was unable to schedule for Chennai location.

I am loosing time to schedule my L1 visa appointment.
                Please advise.
                I have same problem, were you able to resolve it please

Comment

Originally posted by SKD24142 View Post
                  This could mean that the profile is frozen or blocked. Happens when we try to refresh the appointment page many times (for example). Looks like a measure against DOS attacks. Customer service won't/can't do anything when we call them to unlock the account. Their response is that the account would unlock itself after 24 to 72 hours. They ask us NOT to create duplicate profiles.
                  SO we need to wait for at least 24 hours and should be able login. (We need to reset the password by using the "Forgot Password" link on the login page just in case).
                  Thank you for this post. I had the similar issue - Getting error message "Your login attempt has failed". First I got no appointment available page , as I tried multiple times ( didn't know would cause this issue) I even tried password reset feature on my email, even with new temp password its not working( before I read above thread) . I guess I would would have to wait for 24 hours before next try. If anybody has any better suggestion or faced this situation before and resolved it earlier , any advice is much appreciated, at this moment, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by niverma View Post

Thank you for this post. I had the similar issue - Getting error message "Your login attempt has failed". First I got no appointment available page , as I tried multiple times ( didn't know would cause this issue) I even tried password reset feature on my email, even with new temp password its not working( before I read above thread) . I guess I would would have to wait for 24 hours before next try. If anybody has any better suggestion or faced this situation before and resolved it earlier , any advice is much appreciated, at this moment, thanks.
                    Did your problem got rectified, if yes plz let me know what needs to be done, it will be of great help

Comment

I am facing the same issue since yesterday afternoon and today AM, it is still showing the same message. Changing the password worked before but after trying to change the appointment yesterday afternoon, it just not excepting temporary password anymore.

May be I need to wait till this afternoon to see if it works.

Comment

Hi guys, did it help? Same issue here, my internet connection got weird, I refreshed page many times, I got the dialog about no appointments and now I cannot log in

Comment

Originally posted by piyushsolanki View Post
                          I am facing the same issue since yesterday afternoon and today AM, it is still showing the same message. Changing the password worked before but after trying to change the appointment yesterday afternoon, it just not excepting temporary password anymore.

May be I need to wait till this afternoon to see if it works.
                          my account got frozen because i refreshed more than twice for scheduling an appointment, After 48hours I was able to login with temporary password (for 48hours i couldnt login, even with temporary password)and I booked appointment successfully

Comment

Hi. I have submitted the online tourist visa application just recently. Now I am trying to create my profile to pay the US visa fees. Each time, I enter my details and submit, an error keeps popping up that my first name and last name do not match, and that the administrator has been alerted. I dont have a SURNAME on my passport, and my given name is S**D S **** Q. I have tried all combinations, but this error keeps popping up. I dont know what to do next. Urgent help appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I'm unable to login to website. I tried Forgot password option, I get a message that a mail is sent with temporary password. But I didn't recieve any email. Tried it multiple times with no luck. Did anybody face the same issue before? How did you resolve. My concern is that I have made the payment when I was able to login couple of days ago.
                              Last edited by ceci1073; 11-03-2021, 10:29 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X