Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have H1 VISA currently out of USA and planning to go again to USA

Hi Experts,

I am having H1 VISA Stamped in my passport with the valid to date - Oct 2014
    I returned from USA in Oct 2013 and till today I am working in Indian MNC

Now, I would like to go back to USA so would like to know the possibilities?
    And after my VISA Stamp expires in my passport what does it means? that means my H1B VISA itself expired? do i have any possibilities to extend or?

Could some one advise me please...

regards/Ganga

Hi,

You need to go for Visa reniewal. For that you need to find an employer in US who can process.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
    Rajesh

Comment

Thanks Rajesh

My understanding is some ABC Employer has to process for my VISA renewal and again i would need to go for Stamping in India?
      As my H1B Stamped with XYZ Company already will this make any complications Rajesh..?

regards/Ganga

Comment

Originally posted by Ganga View Post
        Thanks Rajesh

My understanding is some ABC Employer has to process for my VISA renewal and again i would need to go for Stamping in India?
        As my H1B Stamped with XYZ Company already will this make any complications Rajesh..?

regards/Ganga
        yes a new employer has to file a CAP EXEMPT petition or you can ask your old employer itself to try for extension which will be easy

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
          yes a new employer has to file a CAP EXEMPT petition or you can ask your old employer itself to try for extension which will be easy
          Thanks Sneha

I am no longer working with my old employer, so new Employer has to file CAP EXEMPT before my VISA Stamp expire in my passport that is in 2 Months...

regards/Ganga

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X