Multiple H1B petitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1B petitions

I have multiple H1B petitions files for 2015 and both are approved.

I have decided to go interview with one of the company. If there is a rejection unfortunately can i go for interview again with the second company. Please help !!

Originally posted by sunil80 View Post
    I have multiple H1B petitions files for 2015 and both are approved.

I have decided to go interview with one of the company. If there is a rejection unfortunately can i go for interview again with the second company. Please help !!
    Yes you can, but if there is approval of one, and then you go for the other, the first one will get cancelled. Go with the employer who has provided you the best documentation.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Yes you can, but if there is approval of one, and then you go for the other, the first one will get cancelled. Go with the employer who has provided you the best documentation.

Thanks Raghvi. Yes if it is successful with the first employer, i will not go again, but if there is a rejection i understand w can go again with second employer.

Comment

Originally posted by sunil80 View Post
        Thanks Raghvi. Yes if it is successful with the first employer, i will not go again, but if there is a rejection i understand w can go again with second employer.
        Yes, the additional complexity that can happen is if they retain your passport for admin processing, then you will have to withdraw the first H1. Hence advised to go with employer who has less chances of getting into Admin processing.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Yes, the additional complexity that can happen is if they retain your passport for admin processing, then you will have to withdraw the first H1. Hence advised to go with employer who has less chances of getting into Admin processing.

Thanks Raghvi. need another suggestion please.

In the two employers that have filed for me, employer-1 has filled as internal project and employer-2 with client letter from my friends company which has around 10 employees. This company is not a consulting company but a true IT company with all doing their own client work. My friends has multiple clients who give him work regulalrly so he hired few people and running the company.

The question is who do you suggest. Employer -1 with in-house or employer-2 with small company's client letter.

BTW both the employers who files are of same size with 40-50 employees each.

Thanks again !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X