Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 got transferred, while H4 is in India (Stamping has already done for H4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 got transferred, while H4 is in India (Stamping has already done for H4)

Hi ,

I came to US 3 months ago with Employer 1 and now I am moving to another employer, hence my H1B getting transferred to Employer 2.
    My dependent has already H4 stamped in her passport and currently she in India. this H4 has sponsored by my Employer 1. But now my H1 is with Employer 2.

I am planning to bring my wife in near future,
    Does she needs to go for H4 stamping again, as currently her H4 sponsored by my Employer 1.

If No, Pls provide the details on what are all the documents required to carry while travelling ?
    If Yes, Suggest me how to get it stamped again ?

Thanks,
    Vinay Uppala
    Last edited by vinayuppala; 08-07-2014, 10:35 PM.

Originally posted by vinayuppala View Post
    Hi ,

I came to US 3 months ago with Employer 1 and now I am moving to another employer, hence my H1B getting transferred to Employer 2.
    My dependent has already H4 stamped in her passport and currently she in India. this H4 has sponsored by my Employer 1. But now my H1 is with Employer 2.

I am planning to bring my wife in near future,
    Does she needs to go for H4 stamping again, as currently her H4 sponsored by my Employer 1.

If No, Pls provide the details on what are all the documents required to carry while travelling ?
    If Yes, Suggest me how to get it stamped again ?

Thanks,
    Vinay Uppala
    She need not go for fresh stamping as long as she has a valid visa in her passport on the day of her entry to US.

She does need to carry the copy of the I797 approval notice of the employer you are working for at the time of her entry to US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X