Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension - status is initial review and RFE

Hi All,

I am in US and applied for H1b ext. Today my employer (top 5 IT company in India) sent email that the H1 went in RFE. I was shocked to see the mail as the case status is still showing as "Initial review" and description as "On mmm, dd, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision".
    I have been hoping that the process will go smoothly. Just would like to know why the status is not changed, while the RFE is sent? While it is RFE, the status will remain as initial review and doesn't appear as RFE?
    TIA - KMA

Originally posted by KMA View Post
    Hi All,

I am in US and applied for H1b ext. Today my employer (top 5 IT company in India) sent email that the H1 went in RFE. I was shocked to see the mail as the case status is still showing as "Initial review" and description as "On mmm, dd, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appropriate appellate body for review. They will notify you directly when they make a final decision".
    I have been hoping that the process will go smoothly. Just would like to know why the status is not changed, while the RFE is sent? While it is RFE, the status will remain as initial review and doesn't appear as RFE?
    TIA - KMA
    They update the status slowly,if it is pemium they will update within 15 days.

Comment

sdgdfgdfh

while the RFE is sent? While it is RFE, the status will remain as initial review and doesn't appear as RFE?
      Last edited by samlynn; 08-12-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X