Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa transfer in case of H1 B visa transfar:

Hello Guys,

Last year 2013, I got H1 B visa approved for myself and H4 B for my spouse but I traveled to USA alone early this Year and changed my employer around April 2014. My H1 B visa transferred to new employer. Is my spouse's H4 B visa needs to be transferred too? I am going to India around Sept 2014. Do I need to any stamping for my souse as well for her H4 Visa as I changed employer? Do I need to go for stamping for employer transfer when I go to India.

Help in this regards highly appreciable.

Regards
    Shaikh

Originally posted by shaikh24 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Last year 2013, I got H1 B visa approved for myself and H4 B for my spouse but I traveled to USA alone early this Year and changed my employer around April 2014. My H1 B visa transferred to new employer. Is my spouse's H4 B visa needs to be transferred too? I am going to India around Sept 2014. Do I need to any stamping for my souse as well for her H4 Visa as I changed employer? Do I need to go for stamping for employer transfer when I go to India.

Help in this regards highly appreciable.

Regards
    Shaikh
    No need to go for stamping as long as valid H1/H4 in the passport. Travel with valid visa (any employer), with latest I797 (current employer).

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No need to go for stamping as long as valid H1/H4 in the passport. Travel with valid visa (any employer), with latest I797 (current employer).

H4 dependant visa needs to anything with employee transfer of H1?

Comment

No, nothing specific to the employer but with respect to their own status yes they need to take care that it doesn't expire.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X