Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1-B transfer. Revoke Petition questions

Hi,
    I have a fresh H1-B approved with effect from 1st Oct 14 from company A in US.
    I currently work in company B in India which has offices in US and I came to US recently on L1.

Now my current company wants to sponsor & transfer my H1 and keep me.
    I have the original I 797 approval notice. and copy of filed I 129 petition which is filed on 1st April.

1.) What other documents do I need for h1-b transfer?
    2.) I haven't told my original company who filed h1-b. when is it safe to tell them about the H1 transfer? Once the H1 transfer is initiated or completed? (assuming my current company processes h1 transfer with premium, it would be 2-3weeks for transfer)
    3.) Can the original H1 company A, revoke my petition once they know that I wont join them? If so, can I apply for h1 transfer even if they revoke the petition? Will it(revoke) effect the h1 transfer? How long does the petition revoke take time, if it effects h1 transfer?

Any other things that I need to keep in mind to avoid any issues regarding h1 transfer.

Thanks

Originally posted by kumar376 View Post
    Hi,
    I have a fresh H1-B approved with effect from 1st Oct 14 from company A in US.
    I currently work in company B in India which has offices in US and I came to US recently on L1.

Now my current company wants to sponsor & transfer my H1 and keep me.
    I have the original I 797 approval notice. and copy of filed I 129 petition which is filed on 1st April.

1.) What other documents do I need for h1-b transfer?
    2.) I haven't told my original company who filed h1-b. when is it safe to tell them about the H1 transfer? Once the H1 transfer is initiated or completed? (assuming my current company processes h1 transfer with premium, it would be 2-3weeks for transfer)
    3.) Can the original H1 company A, revoke my petition once they know that I wont join them? If so, can I apply for h1 transfer even if they revoke the petition? Will it(revoke) effect the h1 transfer? How long does the petition revoke take time, if it effects h1 transfer?

Any other things that I need to keep in mind to avoid any issues regarding h1 transfer.

Thanks

Could any one reply to this message? Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X