H1B Transfer before Oct 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer before Oct 1

My brother works for Company A. He is here on an L1B visa with Company A. Company B has applied for his H1B visa this year and his H1B visa is valid from the 1st of October 2014. Now he has received a much better offer from Company C and he wants to file a transfer of his H1B from company B to company C. The lawyers of Company C say that since he is already in the United States, it should be a simple transfer and he can start working in Company C from Oct 1st after the transfer. What do you guys think of this?

Originally posted by riteshraghu View Post
    My brother works for Company A. He is here on an L1B visa with Company A. Company B has applied for his H1B visa this year and his H1B visa is valid from the 1st of October 2014. Now he has received a much better offer from Company C and he wants to file a transfer of his H1B from company B to company C. The lawyers of Company C say that since he is already in the United States, it should be a simple transfer and he can start working in Company C from Oct 1st after the transfer. What do you guys think of this?

I am in a similar situation. Can someone please answer?
    I am on L1B with Company A. Company B has filed my new H1B and it is approved. I haven't joined Company B yet. Still with Company A.
    Now i have a better offer from company C and is ready to do H1 transfer. Is this possible?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X