I am with a Consulting company X. I signed up a 1yr contract with him and completed it successfully. He filed my H1B this year and I have the 1797 A approval notice with me. It is starting from Oct 1 2014. Currently I am on STEM extension and is valid till Sept 30th 2014. I haven't got my H1B stamped yet. I want to move out of my employer.
1.What are my options to get out of my employer ? ?
2.Should I stay with him and get the Visa stamped and then do a transfer ?
3.After my visa is stamped can he still cancel my H1B ?
4.How do I do a transfer after my visa is stamped ?