Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urg ::: 2nd RFE on H1-B **** ***

Hello,

Can you please help me to understand on my situation ?
    I entered to USA (first time) on Company-A(Full-time, India based) in May'2013. And I-94/VISA is valid till Jan'2016.In Apr'14 moved to Company-B (Consulting/Contract) and the end Client is Company-C.

I received first RFE on 21-Apr for end client letter and we responded on 09-June.

I received second RFE on 22-Aug. The work address mentioned in Client letter(Company-C) is different from the work address mentioned in H1B petition. Address mentioned is client letter(Company-C) was incorrect. We will be responding to the RFE with necessary details.

Please let me know the following.
    1. by Oct 9th, I will complete 6 months after applying transfer. Do you suggest to upgrade to premium with second RFE response?
    2. If my Petition is denied, Do I have to leave the country or Can I apply for my H1B transfer to another employer?

Your response I greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!!!
    Last edited by vnu007j; 08-28-2014, 10:13 PM.

Originally posted by vnu007j View Post
    Hello,

Can you please help me to understand on my situation ?
    I entered to USA (first time) on Company-A(Full-time, India based) in May'2013. And I-94/VISA is valid till Jan'2016.In Apr'14 moved to Company-B (Consulting/Contract) and the end Client is Company-C.

I received first RFE on 21-Apr for end client letter and we responded on 09-June.

I received second RFE on 22-Aug. The work address mentioned in Client letter(Company-C) is different from the work address mentioned in H1B petition. Address mentioned is client letter(Company-C) was incorrect. We will be responding to the RFE with necessary details.

Please let me know the following.
    1. by Oct 9th, I will complete 6 months after applying transfer. Do you suggest to upgrade to premium with second RFE response?
    2. If my Petition is denied, Do I have to leave the country or Can I apply for my H1B transfer to another employer?

Your response I greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!!!
    1. I would say yes.
    2. If you have already started working with B then yes , if B's petition is denied , you immediately go out of status and would need to leave US. Another employer cant file a COS for you while you being in US. They would have to file Cap exempt H1 as Consular processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for response.

Is it possible to apply for another transfer now itself before I get the status approval/denial?
      Do you think any other options left?

Comment

Have you already started working for B?

If yes, then the only option is to hope B's petition is approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X