H 1B Yellow Slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H 1B Yellow Slip

Hi , Today ihave attended H 1B Interview.I had given Yellow slip saying that WAIT FOR CONTACT.
    They have returned my passport and They did not asked for any other documents.They kept my
    I 129 I 797 and tax documents of my employer.He said we need to research about your employer.
    Does anybody know how many days it will take for These kind of cases.

Requirements for filing green card.

Please can someone tell me what I need to present when filing for green card? Because my husband and I just wed and I need to file for him. Please advice me on what to do

Comment

yello slip

Hi Srikanth,

Even i am also the yello slip in kuala lumpur embassy.can you tell me if u have some information ?

Comment

Originally posted by srikanth85 View Post
        Hi , Today ihave attended H 1B Interview.I had given Yellow slip saying that WAIT FOR CONTACT.
        They have returned my passport and They did not asked for any other documents.They kept my
        I 129 I 797 and tax documents of my employer.He said we need to research about your employer.
        Does anybody know how many days it will take for These kind of cases.
        It depends upon the genuineness of your employer. If indeed they have work for you and are able to pay you, the verification should take less time. How many employees in US does your employer have?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

yello slip

hi anyone here who got 221g please be in touch ..my mail id is [email protected]

Comment

Got yellow slip on yesterday.Got the approved mail today

Hi ,

I got the mail from kuala lumpur consular .following is the mail content :

This is to inform you that the petitioner data has been updated in the Petition Information Management Service (PIMS) database and you may drop off your passport for visa issuance. Please submit your passport with the letter given to you at the time of your interview through Aramex courier service or directly at any of the drop-off locations in Malaysia (available at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/my/). You will be advised accordingly on when you will be able to collect your passport. You may also arrange to have a representative submit your passport and collect on your behalf. We would appreciate it if you could acknowledge this email.

Regards
            Non-immigrant Visa Unit

Jai sairam ...Jai Jai sairam...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X