Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed information in H4 DS160 Form

Hi,

I am currently applying for H4 visa with my wife's H1B. She is currently in US with our 6 months old kid (H4). When filling the family information details, I filled in my wife's details, but didn't fill in my kid's info in that. Will that be an issues. I have already booked my visa appointment. Should I correct the data and reapply and reschedule the appointment? Can someone please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by goche_23 View Post
    Hi,

I am currently applying for H4 visa with my wife's H1B. She is currently in US with our 6 months old kid (H4). When filling the family information details, I filled in my wife's details, but didn't fill in my kid's info in that. Will that be an issues. I have already booked my visa appointment. Should I correct the data and reapply and reschedule the appointment? Can someone please clarify.

Thanks in advance.
    Is Kid US citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Is Kid US citizen?
      No, he is in H4.

Comment

Originally posted by goche_23 View Post
        No, he is in H4.
        Then how you plan to take the kid into the embassy without including in the DS-160? Of course, if you are planning to use the drop box facility for the kid its different, but if you want to take the kid with you for the H4 interview, you have to include in the DS-160.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Then how you plan to take the kid into the embassy without including in the DS-160? Of course, if you are planning to use the drop box facility for the kid its different, but if you want to take the kid with you for the H4 interview, you have to include in the DS-160.

Raghvi,

My wife and 6 mnths old son are already in US. I am applying for my H4 now. There was a section is DS160, to list all the family members currently in US. I listed the details of my wife over there...but missed to include my son's (who is currently on H4) info in there.

Hence trying to understand the impact. Hope this helps.

Comment

Yes you have to mention advisable to get the DS-160 corrected.

Comment

Yes you have to mention advisable to get the DS-160 corrected.

Sure, will do. Thnx Raghvi for your time and inputs..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X