Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in India - Client letter by previous manager

Hi All,

My Husband is working on H1B visa from last 8 years in EVC model.We as a family are planning to go for visa stamping at mumbai consulate in the month of october.

Client letter which He got is given by manager in the month of june 2014, 4 months ago (as earlier we were planning to visit india in july but postponed).

In August, Due to restructuring, his manager got changed , few policy changes & new manger has refused to give new client letter. Is it ok, if asked we present old client letter by previous manager to visa officer?. My husband is working for the same client, same project only his manager/supervisor changed. Is client letter given by previous manager acceptable?

We have all the related required documents from vendor, employer etc. Please suggest.
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by rainbow78 View Post
    Hi All,

My Husband is working on H1B visa from last 8 years in EVC model.We as a family are planning to go for visa stamping at mumbai consulate in the month of october.

Client letter which He got is given by manager in the month of june 2014, 4 months ago (as earlier we were planning to visit india in july but postponed).

In August, Due to restructuring, his manager got changed , few policy changes & new manger has refused to give new client letter. Is it ok, if asked we present old client letter by previous manager to visa officer?. My husband is working for the same client, same project only his manager/supervisor changed. Is client letter given by previous manager acceptable?

We have all the related required documents from vendor, employer etc. Please suggest.
    Thanks in advance.
    Don't understand why re structuring would lead in Manager's refusal to assist in getting the latest client letter. Also, the client letter has to be given by a representative of the client, on the client's letterhead.

Is the manager client manager or employer's manager?
    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Don't understand why re structuring would lead in Manager's refusal to assist in getting the latest client letter. Also, the client letter has to be given by a representative of the client, on the client's letterhead.

Is the manager client manager or employer's manager?
      This is my opinion not legal advice.
      He is client's manager. When we showed him the letter given by previous manager, he was surprised. but he denied giving any such letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X