Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost old passport, H1B interview due in coulpe of weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost old passport, H1B interview due in coulpe of weeks?

Hey Guys,

I am due to appear for H1B visa interview in couple of weeks. I have a query regarding old passport. Is it mandatory to show all old passports held when appearing for interview. I do not have my old passport which expired in 2006.

My current passport was issued in August 2007 and will expire in 2017. It also has 6 months UK business visa stamped. On the last page of my current passport, the file number of my last passport is mentioned as:

AB13231423: OLD PPT CANCELLED AND RETURNED.

Kindly let me know if this information is sufficient for the Visa Officer or would there be an issue?

Thanks & Regards.

Originally posted by silvernoodles View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am due to appear for H1B visa interview in couple of weeks. I have a query regarding old passport. Is it mandatory to show all old passports held when appearing for interview. I do not have my old passport which expired in 2006.

My current passport was issued in August 2007 and will expire in 2017. It also has 6 months UK business visa stamped. On the last page of my current passport, the file number of my last passport is mentioned as:

AB13231423: OLD PPT CANCELLED AND RETURNED.

Kindly let me know if this information is sufficient for the Visa Officer or would there be an issue?

Thanks & Regards.
    I dont see any issues. Did you register an official complaint on losing your own passport?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X