need help regarding stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help regarding stamping

Hello all. Me and my husband are currently on h1 visa. I have been on h1 since 3 years and and my husband almost the same too. We have never been to India since then. We are planning to go to India in near future. We have got out h1 extended for 2 years. Also my I194 has been approved. Don't know why but I am just so skeptical about stamping from India. Is there any reason I should be scared of me and my husband going to India. What are the necessary steps we should consider before planning the trip. What all documents would be needed and how to schedule for stamping. Should we go together or or one after the other. Too many questions in my head. Please help. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by nehajani; 09-08-2014, 06:45 AM.

Please help!!

Comment

If you have all documents true and genuine, I don't think you will have any issues however no one can predict the outcome.

Are you Guyz planning for a trip together?

This is my opinion.

Comment

Yes all the documents are true and genuine. We are planning to travel together. Also is it necessary to get the stamping from home country or is it possible to get it from Canada, as we are thinking to visit Canada too. If possible before going to India. Thanks for your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X