green card and multiple h1s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card and multiple h1s

I already have one H1 for past couple of years and the same company also filed for my GC under EB2 last year. Recently I got another part time portunity to work for some other company and they want to do my H1 as well. Is there a problem on having multiple H1s while your GC is under progress. Thanks for your opinion and expert advice.

Originally posted by nimeshpa View Post
    I already have one H1 for past couple of years and the same company also filed for my GC under EB2 last year. Recently I got another part time portunity to work for some other company and they want to do my H1 as well. Is there a problem on having multiple H1s while your GC is under progress. Thanks for your opinion and expert advice.
    GC and H1 can process in parallel and are more or less independent of each other, but you cannot work for two employers on H1 at the same time without the H1 petition being a concurrent petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

green card and multiple h1s

I am not sure what you mean by H1 petition being concurrent petition. Once the other employer files for h1 it will be concurrent with first one correct? My concern is can an individual have two H1's simultaneously while GC is under process. Thanka.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X