Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with scheduling H1B and H4 visa interviews

Hi,

I want to schedule a visa interview for December 10th -12th. I want to have same interview date for my wife as well. I need guidance with following:
    1) When is the latest date by which I should fill in DS-160 and get an appointment date? More importantly, can I get interview so far in advance. Issue: My fiancees passport had some errors from passport office and she can only go to reissue her passport in early October. That means, I will have her passport details by mid-October. I am worried, it might be a bit late for scheduling the interview.
    2) While applying, will I need to fill a separate DS-160 for my wife as well or it has provisions for adding wife or family members in same DS160 form? Basically, how do I ensure we have the same interiview date and time?
    3) Can I schedule biometrics interivew on Thursday morning and a H1B visa interview of Friday?
    4) Is there a way I can get my visa interview in Delhi instead of them automatically assigning me Mumbai ?
    5) I need to fly on 20th december. Will you suggest me to take the passport in-hand or I can reply on the postal delivery.

Thanks,
    Manish

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X