Attended H1B Interview in Sep/19/2014 at hyderabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attended H1B Interview in Sep/19/2014 at hyderabad

Sep/19/2014, I have attended H1B Visa Interview and it is through.
    Below discussion has happened.
    VO: Good Morning
    Me: Good Morning.

VO:- Immediately he asked me your company doesn't have internal project as per records ( Even though the project is exist in my company)
    Me:- No sir, we are working on that. Then I gave my company letter, not convinced again I gave contract then he check many pages then he said ok.
    meanwhile he asked what is your package as per I-129 H1B filing, what is the client business and your role,etc.

My wife :- Visa Officer (VO) asked her to refer only left hand 4 finger verification...
    Ok.
    Finally he said golden word your Visa got approved.

I have taken combined appointment for me,wife and son however my son is 4 yrs old hence I didn't bring to final interview and no questions are asked about my son's birth certificate.

Readers:- Before going for interview this post helped me to have an idea hence I am sharing my experience. The same way please do share your input to help others.
    Best wishes.

Pls share more info

SGBALA,

First of all congratulations. I think that must have been very tough to crack. I am in the same boat and can you pls share the documents or complete checklist that you had before attending interview for in-house project? I need to make sure my employer is sending me all the documents so that whatever is asked my VO, I can show him.

Thank you so much for your help!! I am planning to schedule my interview in another 2 weeks time so really appreciate if you can share anything by then.

Originally posted by sgbala1978 View Post
    Sep/19/2014, I have attended H1B Visa Interview and it is through.
    Below discussion has happened.
    VO: Good Morning
    Me: Good Morning.

VO:- Immediately he asked me your company doesn't have internal project as per records ( Even though the project is exist in my company)
    Me:- No sir, we are working on that. Then I gave my company letter, not convinced again I gave contract then he check many pages then he said ok.
    meanwhile he asked what is your package as per I-129 H1B filing, what is the client business and your role,etc.

My wife :- Visa Officer (VO) asked her to refer only left hand 4 finger verification...
    Ok.
    Finally he said golden word your Visa got approved.

I have taken combined appointment for me,wife and son however my son is 4 yrs old hence I didn't bring to final interview and no questions are asked about my son's birth certificate.

Readers:- Before going for interview this post helped me to have an idea hence I am sharing my experience. The same way please do share your input to help others.
    Best wishes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X