Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Admin processing - Passports with London Embassy

Hi,

I attended for H1B visa interview along with my family in May this year at the US consulate in London. The case was marked for admin processing and upon some enquiries I recieved and email requesting me to submit our passports for Visa Issuance(and specifically mentioned that no other documents are required) on August 29th. It's been 3 weeks since I submitted my passports and haven't heard back from them. In CEAC website, the status still shows as the case being under Admin processing.

I would appreciate if anyone has come across a similar scenario where visa issuance is delayed after requesting for passports?

Thanks,
    Vijay

Originally posted by tipopazzesco View Post
    Hi,

I attended for H1B visa interview along with my family in May this year at the US consulate in London. The case was marked for admin processing and upon some enquiries I recieved and email requesting me to submit our passports for Visa Issuance(and specifically mentioned that no other documents are required) on August 29th. It's been 3 weeks since I submitted my passports and haven't heard back from them. In CEAC website, the status still shows as the case being under Admin processing.

I would appreciate if anyone has come across a similar scenario where visa issuance is delayed after requesting for passports?

Thanks,
    Vijay
    Call this US number & check
    For inquiries about nonimmigrant visa cases and the application process call: (202) 485-7600, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST

Comment

Approved but not Issued

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
      Call this US number & check
      For inquiries about nonimmigrant visa cases and the application process call: (202) 485-7600, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST
      snehanew - Thanks for your reply.

I spoke to an agent on the number you gave me. She advised me that my Visa was 'Approved' but not 'Issued' yet. According to her there are a few more steps in the process. She wouldn't tell me when it was approved so I can't estimate for how long it has been in that state.

CEAC status was updated last Friday - 26th Sep (only the date) but it still shows as Admin Processing.

I would appreciate your feedback on what I should deduce from all this.

Thanks

Comment

H1B applied from london embassy on August 8th

HI Vijay,

I been working in UK for 4 yrs, Applied for H1B from london Embassy. Interviewer told me my visa aproved, but he gave white sheet, detailing my case is under administrative processing. Present status shows administrative processing in the website. Could you please share me with email that you enquired regarding your case status.

Thanks in advance
        Avi

Comment

I spoke to an agent on the number you gave me. She advised me that my Visa was 'Approved' but not 'Issued' yet. According to her there are a few more steps in the process. She wouldn't tell me when it was approved so I can't estimate for how long it has been in that state.

CEAC status was updated last Friday - 26th Sep (only the date) but it still shows as Admin Processing.

Thanks
          Nobody can do anything,You should be happy that it is in approved status...

Comment

Vijay !!!!

Thanks
            Hi Vijay, Did you heard anything from embassy or you got your passport back ?

Comment

pdf..

Originally posted by avi00728 View Post
              Hi Vijay, Did you heard anything from embassy or you got your passport back ?
              Hi Avi,
              Do you see ur case number in pdf?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X