Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 b visa got 221 g white form

hi friends
    today 1 oct i went for h1 b visa stamping at Hyderabad consulate and unfortunately was given 221g white form saying my in-house project is not accepted and asked me to submit more documents,the officer did not care to check any of the documents which i carried In fact i had all the documents which were asked in 221g white form

Just on the basis of in-house project my visa was refused and they gave back my passport as well.

Does getting 221g says that my visa is rejected? if not what are the chances of getting my visa approved? what will be the time taken for such process?

thanks in advance

Originally posted by gadiga View Post
    hi friends
    today 1 oct i went for h1 b visa stamping at Hyderabad consulate and unfortunately was given 221g white form saying my in-house project is not accepted and asked me to submit more documents,the officer did not care to check any of the documents which i carried In fact i had all the documents which were asked in 221g white form

Just on the basis of in-house project my visa was refused and they gave back my passport as well.

Does getting 221g says that my visa is rejected? if not what are the chances of getting my visa approved? what will be the time taken for such process?

thanks in advance
    Is it a genuine in house project for a new product/services etc? If so, ask employer to provide the proof of the same. If it is not a real project, then am afraid that the visa will be rejected. Did you approach the employer? What does their legal team have to say?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Is it a genuine in house project for a new product/services etc? If so, ask employer to provide the proof of the same. If it is not a real project, then am afraid that the visa will be rejected. Did you approach the employer? What does their legal team have to say?

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi Raghvi

yes this is a genuine project and i am not sure how the visa officer came to a conclusion without looking at any of my documents
      I have emailed the 221g form to my employer this morning and yet to get a response
      One more query i have is me and my wife went for this interview and if the visa gets rejected will her passport as well will be affected?
      since we are planning for a F1 visa for her in December

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X