Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding H1B Extension stamping

Hi Friends,

I have a question regarding my H1B Extension stamping, I had got married and moved to USA last year May 2013 with valid H1B VISA. I worked for an MNC in India and already had VISA stamped till Aug 2013. After I got married in May 2013, I took a project at onsite at my husband location and moved to USA. And in month of August my VISA got extended till Dec 2014. In May 2014 I had shifted to a different company as Full time employee and got my VISA extension till 2017 May.
    I havent visited India after May 2013, so I have I797 for both extensions

Aug 2013- Dec 2014
    May 2014- 2017

my question is now I plan to travel to India in Feb by that time I will be 7th month pregnant
    My questions are

1. WIll they reject my H1B stamping just because I am pregnant in India? since both my jobs are Full time employees will it be any problem?
    both my companies are prestigious companies. Do they just give pink slip just because I am pregnant?
    2. Will the port of entry be smooth when I return after my 3 weeks vacation.
    3. WIll they allow me in flight?

Originally posted by Lalithasharma9 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have a question regarding my H1B Extension stamping, I had got married and moved to USA last year May 2013 with valid H1B VISA. I worked for an MNC in India and already had VISA stamped till Aug 2013. After I got married in May 2013, I took a project at onsite at my husband location and moved to USA. And in month of August my VISA got extended till Dec 2014. In May 2014 I had shifted to a different company as Full time employee and got my VISA extension till 2017 May.
    I havent visited India after May 2013, so I have I797 for both extensions

Aug 2013- Dec 2014
    May 2014- 2017

my question is now I plan to travel to India in Feb by that time I will be 7th month pregnant
    My questions are

1. WIll they reject my H1B stamping just because I am pregnant in India? since both my jobs are Full time employees will it be any problem?
    both my companies are prestigious companies. Do they just give pink slip just because I am pregnant?
    2. Will the port of entry be smooth when I return after my 3 weeks vacation.
    3. WIll they allow me in flight?
    I dont think they will reject your H!B visa for that reason. But contact call center as you will be 8 months pregnant at the time of return.. You are taking risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X