Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place of Birth Change in passport is required

Hi,

I always used xxxx as my place of birth for all the documents from the beginning but never had the birth certificate.
    Recently I tried getting the birth certificate but my birth was registered in yyyy it seems and they gave me a birth certificate which has yyyyy in it.
    Now I wanted to change my passport accordingly. I am in H-1b visa ... and I am currently in US..
    How am I suppose to do this change and how am I suppose to change this information in H-1b visa ?

Any information on this regard would be of great help. Thank you.

Regards

Originally posted by Gp Aravindan View Post
    Hi,

I always used xxxx as my place of birth for all the documents from the beginning but never had the birth certificate.
    Recently I tried getting the birth certificate but my birth was registered in yyyy it seems and they gave me a birth certificate which has yyyyy in it.
    Now I wanted to change my passport accordingly. I am in H-1b visa ... and I am currently in US..
    How am I suppose to do this change and how am I suppose to change this information in H-1b visa ?

Any information on this regard would be of great help. Thank you.

Regards
    You better change the Place birth birth changed to the old one in your birth certificate don't get into deep trouble

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X