Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA Revoked by Compay - Difficult situation, please help

Hi,

I have a very strange scenairo, I have Visa which was applied and approvided as part of 2012 quota from Company A.

I travelled with same Company A on March 2014, I got offer from Company B with higher salary which I accepted and got my visa transfer initiated but got counter offer from Company A and also situation dint support me to deny counter offer. So I decided to stay back with Company A.

In between Company A filled for revocation of my VISA / Petition without notice which was as approved by USCIS on 8th Sept, 2014. Fortunately I checked USCIS website and intimated company A regarding same on October 9th, Company A kept me in US and rolled out Pay Stubs officially. After I raised concern Company A asked me to move out of US which I did immediately and said they will fill new petition.

Even though Company A is saying they will file petition I am concerned about the my Petition getting approved.

Please assist, what should be done to get my VISA / Petition approved without issue.

Regards,
    Aravinda Nadig

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X