Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - New Petition Visa stamping - Help

Hi,

I got 221g in APR,2014, its been six months but still in ADMIN processing. Terrible wait

My same Employer filed another petition with new end client as I work on consulting, I got my approval notice for 1 year.

1. Can I apply for new stamping with the above case.
    2. Should I leave old 221g petition on same state.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,
    Raj

Originally posted by raajamts View Post
    Hi,

I got 221g in APR,2014, its been six months but still in ADMIN processing. Terrible wait

My same Employer filed another petition with new end client as I work on consulting, I got my approval notice for 1 year.

Thanks,
    Raj
    1. Can I apply for new stamping with the above case-Yes
    2. Should I leave old 221g petition on same state-Yes, if consulate ask to withdraw then you can withdraw bcoz each case is different..

Comment

Thanks a lot for response, really appreciate that.

One last question, as my old case still in ' admin processing', what should I answer in DS160 for visa refusal questionl(Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa).

Comment

H1B Visa Approved but "no Client Letter"

Hi,
        I am from Chennai and i have applied H1 visa through my employer this year April and the Visa status is approved but my employer refuses to provide client letter for me to go for the stamping.He is saying that i should take up interviews from india and get the client letter on my own to go for the stamping. I heard from my friends that its not easy to get client letter attending interviews from india. My employer is not even showing me the petition copy or the I-797 approval but gave me the receipt number.Anyone please suggest me on how to approach this kind of situation.

Thanks & Regards
        Venkat

Comment

Visa interview today - 221g

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
          2. Should I leave old 221g petition on same state-Yes, if consulate ask to withdraw then you can withdraw bcoz each case is different..
          Hi Snehanew,

I attended the interview in chennai for the above case and gave 221g form again for admin processing.

Consular concern:

Why two petitions were active for the same employer ( 221g pending petition and new petition for new client ), should I withdraw the old petition.

Please help ...

Comment

Hi Snehanew,

I attended the interview in chennai for the above case and gave 221g form again for admin processing.

Consular concern:

Why two petitions were active for the same employer ( 221g pending petition and new petition for new client ), should I withdraw the old petition.

Please help ...
            How long the old petition in AP?Why did you go with the same employer?Did they give the option to withdraw the first one?

Comment

How long the old petition in AP?Why did you go with the same employer?Did they give the option to withdraw the first one?
              1. How long the old petition in AP? - 6 months.

2. Why did you go with the same employer? - Same employer but different end client and even got the approval notice.

3. Did they give the option to withdraw the first one? - Consular said its strange to have two petition at the same time and he asked me do you like to withdraw the old one, I said YES.

What are options left for me ? please help.

Comment

1. How long the old petition in AP? - 6 months.

2. Why did you go with the same employer? - Same employer but different end client and even got the approval notice.

3. Did they give the option to withdraw the first one? - Consular said its strange to have two petition at the same time and he asked me do you like to withdraw the old one, I said YES.

What are options left for me ? please help.
                You should have asked the consular what is the procedure to withdraw the old petition then & there.Now drop a mail go the consulate where you attended they might reply with an answer...

Comment

Hi ,

Need advice if someone has experienced the same ,Kindly help ..
                  My 797 validity is expired after waiting 3 month for 221g.

My employer file new H1B cap exempt petition and this got approved.
                  can I go for stamping while current 221g is pending ? OR
                  if I will go they will give AGAIN 221g since for same company ,client and location one 221g is pending ?
                  withdrawing my 221g will be good ?

Anyone have real exp ?. Please message me of mob no - +91 90264 40263 ..i will much thanks to you.
                  Kindly help ..text/call me your no + 91 90264 40 263 / + 1 682 272 9511 .
                  Last edited by dineshetwa321; 01-13-2020, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks,
                    Raj
                    have two petition at the same time and he asked me do you like to withdraw the old one, I said YES.

Comment

Originally posted by Auditore1 View Post

have two petition at the same time and he asked me do you like to withdraw the old one, I said YES.

Can you please email me [email protected] or call me + 91 9026240263 please

Comment

Originally posted by Auditore1 View Post

Can you tellus ..finally your is approved or not ? or again 221g ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X