error in DS 160 after submitting and paying visa fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in DS 160 after submitting and paying visa fees

I completed my and my spuse's DS160 and submitted it yesterday. It gave confirmation page and using barcode I paid the visa fees. while going through the documents I realize the city name I entered was not correct (error in city name only- zip code is still correct) Can you please advice how do i fix it. I havent booked appointment yet.

self answer for anyone who is in same boat

Originally posted by Amit Patel View Post
    I completed my and my spuse's DS160 and submitted it yesterday. It gave confirmation page and using barcode I paid the visa fees. while going through the documents I realize the city name I entered was not correct (error in city name only- zip code is still correct) Can you please advice how do i fix it. I havent booked appointment yet.
    I just called US visa call center and was informed that if the interview dat is not scheduled I can retrieve my application, select start new application, correct the entries I want to and sign and submit as new application. it will generate new barcoade which I will have to update on visa appointment web under edit my profile.
    seriously freaked out initially when I realize this mistake

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X