H4 Adminsitrative processing require(221g), Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Adminsitrative processing require(221g), Please help

My wife is trying to get her H4 visa from Chennai. Last month when she went for interview we had an H4 query and asked for some more documents. After I furnished all the required documents and sent them to her, she went for interview again. This time they took the new documents I had sent, passport and visa issuance fee and gave her a letter saying more administrative processing required. I am not sure what that means. Do you have any idea about this.. does this mean that she got visa or do we have to go back for interview and do the entire process again. All help is really appreciated.

got visa

Today evening they visa officer called home and said that visa has been approved. They took less than 3 days to reply back which I thought was quite fast. I guess they did because all the documents were there and they just needed some client info during query.

Thanks a lot

Comment

congrats, be happy mate!!!
      NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
      USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

Need Help - Urgent

Hi,

Congrats!!!

I am in the same situation. My wife and Child got refused H4 and got queried 221g(Need a Notary letter from petitoner explaining pricipal beneficiary's activities from 26th May to 11th July ). Because I don't have paystub for June.

If you got the same query and submitted document, pls let us know the format of that letter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
        Joe

Comment

h4-adminstrative processing

hi,
          now iam in the same situation.i went to chennai embassy for h4 visa on 19 th oct,they asked letter from consultancy(b'coz for few days my husband waited for ssn,so he didn't get pay so vo asked abt back pay from consultancy),paustubs.next time on 30th nov i have given that letter,my husband's yyy client project was ended and he joined another zzzclient on 20th oct.so i have given that paystubs with the old address.so vo taken that letter and paystubs and he went back side and came again and said that u have to wait ur papers r going to back side,so i have waited from morg to eveng,then they called me at 4'o clock.
          then vo asked to me where is ur husband doing job,i said zzz client name,he asked letter unexpectedly have given zerox letter(i have original also) so he checked on the computer and he returned my original marriage certificate,mrg photos,original paystubs.he has taken all my documents in the file,and he took that 221(g) form and in that he selected checkbox that we do further additional adminstrative process before final decision take,we will contact u after processing has been completed.ahd he returned the passport on that last page he stamped the thatday date as 30 november 2005 g,dd also.
          iam in very dissappointed mood,what is this adminprocessing,when will they contact me,how long it takes,how will they contact me.i have seen ur question in the forum(h4 adminsprocess),u given that they called to ur wife less than 3 days.my case is also similar.what they asked over phone.did ur wife go to embassy again or she dropped on the box,what documents she had taken,pls give me reply.
          if anybody have in the same situation pls reply me.iam waiting eagerly for reply.

Comment

221g Administrative process

Hello,

I went to Chennia Embasy on 19 october for my E-3 immigrant visa everything went ok and finally the VO said that all dox everthing is ok but they have to do a administrative process on my petiotioner and issues 221g blue form.

Pls advise what is administrative process and how long it will take as now almost two months getting over.

Comment

Urgent H4 Visa Admin Processing

Hi kingkon_2000,

I am in exactly in the same situation you were in. Do you know if they called your client for verification.

Please let me know. That will be of great help to me. They took the supporting letter which the client gave me.

Thanks in advance,
              srb5588

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X