X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on roles and duties | H1-B

Hi experts ,

Need your help in answering a question -

What are your roles and duties in the US?

While filling my DS 160 - i had mentioned generic data of my current designation and now my work has a different job description. How do i handle this question? what should i answer the VO.

Originally posted by mckenzie View Post
    Hi experts ,

Need your help in answering a question -

What are your roles and duties in the US?

While filling my DS 160 - i had mentioned generic data of my current designation and now my work has a different job description. How do i handle this question? what should i answer the VO.
    Why the difference? The DS-160 should typically match the I129, LCA, offer letter and client letter, if applicable.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Why the difference? The DS-160 should typically match the I129, LCA, offer letter and client letter, if applicable.

Hi ,

My role has changed recently and also my location has changed . So i have got a new LCA . I went through the LCA and i could not find duties there.. Also the ones i have captured in the DS 160 are the roles that are prescribed as per my company norms in offshore. Currently i do not have client letter but have an SOW. This describes the project but does not explicitly brief my duties in that.

Can i explain to the VO in case he asks specifications? Now my appointment is booked and also i have made travel plans. Please guide

Comment

Can some one guide me?

Comment

I would suggest that along with LCA get I129 amendment done too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X