Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates not available for Visa Appointment at Mumbai Consulate

Hi,

I am planning to visit India and will be going for H1B Visa stamping. As my hometown is in Gujarat, I was planning for Mumbai consulate. But now as I went to schedule the appointment, I cannot see any dates available during my stay in India.

Need advice on

1. Can I visit any other consulate other than Mumbai? And what are the risks involved?

2. Which consulate would be better to go for?

3. What can be possible questions, related to not attending Visa interview at Mumbai consulate, can be asked by VO and how should I convince him that I did not get the desired dates for appointment at Mumbai?

4. Can I change/reschedule my Visa appointment and Biometric dates, if I see available dates for Mumbai consulate?

Please reply soon.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Originally posted by SA27 View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to visit India and will be going for H1B Visa stamping. As my hometown is in Gujarat, I was planning for Mumbai consulate. But now as I went to schedule the appointment, I cannot see any dates available during my stay in India.

Need advice on

1. Can I visit any other consulate other than Mumbai? And what are the risks involved?

2. Which consulate would be better to go for?

3. What can be possible questions, related to not attending Visa interview at Mumbai consulate, can be asked by VO and how should I convince him that I did not get the desired dates for appointment at Mumbai?

4. Can I change/reschedule my Visa appointment and Biometric dates, if I see available dates for Mumbai consulate?

Please reply soon.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    1. You can attend in any consulate. What kind of risks are you referring to?
    2. All consulates are same.
    3. Say the truth, visa appointment non availability.
    4. Yes I think it is possible. Call up Stanley Customer Care they are pretty helpful.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X