Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife travelled to US using wrong Marital Status

Hello Everyone,

My wife filed false complaints like 498A, 3DP, 4DP against me and I am roaming around courts since last 2 years. She was not coming to court hearings also but unfortunately as 498A is criminal in nature I just need to attend all the hearings. My personal life and professional life are completely ruined. I cannot even think of travel due to the hearings for the above mentioned cases. I filed divorce 2 years back and I need to attend them as well. I recently came to know that she is in US on H1 and I also came to know that she travelled to US with wrong information regarding her Marital Status. She mentioned herself as 'Single' in both her passport and Visa as well.

I want to know the process to complain US Embassy and passport office and Her employer about this detail. I have case information and all other detail.
    How could she do this? Thanks to everyone in advance. Please do help me brothers.

Thanks

It seems that you are looking for advice about how to get your ex-wife in trouble. Your post has nothing to do with an immigration issue of your own. You need to let her go and move on with your life.

--Ray B

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My wife filed false complaints like 498A, 3DP, 4DP against me and I am roaming around courts since last 2 years. She was not coming to court hearings also but unfortunately as 498A is criminal in nature I just need to attend all the hearings. My personal life and professional life are completely ruined. I cannot even think of travel due to the hearings for the above mentioned cases. I filed divorce 2 years back and I need to attend them as well. I recently came to know that she is in US on H1 and I also came to know that she travelled to US with wrong information regarding her Marital Status. She mentioned herself as 'Single' in both her passport and Visa as well.

I want to know the process to complain US Embassy and passport office and Her employer about this detail. I have case information and all other detail.
    How could she do this? Thanks to everyone in advance. Please do help me brothers.

Thanks

Comment

I don't want to take any revenge. That is the reason I haven't initiated anything from my end. I don't care anything about her but How can I move on in my life with all false cases.

Comment

If you don't want to take revenge, why are you asking how you can complain to the Embassy, the passport office and to her employer?

It seems that you are just angry and hurt and want to air your feelings. That's normal, but once you start trying to cause someone who was close to you problems with her employer and immigration status, you can't take it back.

--Ray B

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        I don't want to take any revenge. That is the reason I haven't initiated anything from my end. I don't care anything about her but How can I move on in my life with all false cases.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X