Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attending Visa interview with end client letter

Hi,

Currently I am on H1b visa as a consultant and working at client location in US. I am planning to visit India and attend the visa stamping on jan 2015. My employer is not a direct vendor to the end client, there is one more layer in between. But client is ready to provide the client letter. Since my employer is a sub contractor to the client whether it will have any impact on the visa stamping?

Thanks
    Last edited by samlynn; 10-29-2014, 06:38 PM.

Hello,

While visa interview outcomes are never certain, the visa officers prefer scenarios with less number of layers. Do not intend to scare you, but this is my understanding.

Wishing you all the luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by Xinxu View Post
    Hi,

Currently I am on H1b visa as a consultant and working at client location in US. I am planning to visit India and attend the visa stamping on jan 2015. My employer is not a direct vendor to the end client, there is one more layer in between. But client is ready to provide the client letter. Since my employer is a sub contractor to the client whether it will have any impact on the visa stamping?

Thanks,
    Last edited by samlynn; 10-29-2014, 06:38 PM.
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xinxu View Post
      Hi,

Thanks,
      Nothing can be predicted people who work directly w/o any layer also getting 221g it all depend son your answers & consular officer
      Last edited by samlynn; 10-29-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X