H1B Visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa stamping

Hello all, I am on H1B and it is valid till sept2015. I recently got my H1 transfer when I moved to new employer and got my extension upto Jan 2017.
    Now I am planning to go to India for vacation and also I want to attend for stamping. Is it recommended to attend for visa stamping prior to 8 months of expire? The point is I have to go to India in oct 2015 and i don't want to take risk at that time for stamping. Also two months back I had a site visit by immigration officer and I was not present at that time, but when they contacted me for details and some documentation, I provided everything they asked for.
    1. So now is it recommended to attend visa stamping now?
    2. Also can I travel to USA with my old visa if it gets rejected?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by santhosh652 View Post
    Hello all, I am on H1B and it is valid till sept2015. I recently got my H1 transfer when I moved to new employer and got my extension upto Jan 2017.
    Now I am planning to go to India for vacation and also I want to attend for stamping. Is it recommended to attend for visa stamping prior to 8 months of expire? The point is I have to go to India in oct 2015 and i don't want to take risk at that time for stamping. Also two months back I had a site visit by immigration officer and I was not present at that time, but when they contacted me for details and some documentation, I provided everything they asked for.
    1. So now is it recommended to attend visa stamping now?
    2. Also can I travel to USA with my old visa if it gets rejected?

Thanks in advance.
    As of now the trend is lot of 221 g so better to avoid stamping if still 8 month is left after that you can try in Canada or Mexico

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X