Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 and H1 Together

HI,

I am trying to apply for h1b renewal visa stamp and a new h4 (for my newly wed wife) together.
    I have already filled my DS160 where I didnt mention a travel companion. I even paid the visa fee.
    I am trying to fill the H4 now.

Is it enough to mention me as a travel companion in my wife's DS160 for H4 ?

My understanding is - i fill the H4 and pay the fee and then get a single appointment with both the visa fee bank numbers. Am i right? Or am i off?
    Please advise.

H4 interview-221G

Hi,I got my H1B approved on 14th oct...my spouse and Kid went for H4 interview today but consular was asking more of questions for my employer and its work.
    They got 221G and consular has asked for more documents and written to appear Husband in front of consular.
    Is this normal thing..he was not asking questions for Date of marriage or any question about child.
    Wat could be the next process.

Comment

Originally posted by nsing25 View Post
      Hi,I got my H1B approved on 14th oct...my spouse and Kid went for H4 interview today but consular was asking more of questions for my employer and its work.
      They got 221G and consular has asked for more documents and written to appear Husband in front of consular.
      Is this normal thing..he was not asking questions for Date of marriage or any question about child.
      Wat could be the next process.
      Instead of hijacking a running thread please post a new thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ujnip View Post
      HI,

I am trying to apply for h1b renewal visa stamp and a new h4 (for my newly wed wife) together.
      I have already filled my DS160 where I didnt mention a travel companion. I even paid the visa fee.
      I am trying to fill the H4 now.

Is it enough to mention me as a travel companion in my wife's DS160 for H4 ?

My understanding is - i fill the H4 and pay the fee and then get a single appointment with both the visa fee bank numbers. Am i right? Or am i off?
      Please advise.
      Why you didn't mention your spouse as travel companion? Ask Stanley customer care they may be able to help you out.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X