H4 DS 160 - Query (urgent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 DS 160 - Query (urgent)

Case; I worked on OPT in 2011 for few months with employer A, I came back to india for 3months on OPT and then went back for 12days to wind-up things with the same employer A. But I dont have any experience letter. only have is a letter which states I am on leave for 3months and joining back. Now the thing is me and my wife we both have H1 approval both in India, wife is being stamped but I was unable too as my employer dont have project for me. So I am applying on H4.

Question:
    1. Principal Applicant name?
    (should it be my wife? as I am going on dependent on her)

2. Intended length of stay in U.S?
    - should be the same as my wife as the thing is my wife's validity date is from 1st oct,14 till 31th dec.15. but she is still in India. So should I write 14months?

3. Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?
    - I was been refused for F1 visa once. If I write YES- then there is another box comes EXPLAIN - What should I write in it? As there was no reason for my F1 rejection. Please suggest what to write.

4. Have you previously employeed?
    - I was employeed on OPT. But I do not have experience letter- only thing I have is a start date and a letter which shows I am on leave for 3months and coming back. What do I write? Can I write the last date on which I came to India leaving US?

5. As I am guy- what if the VO ask me:- What I am going to do in US? I know I can say that I can accompany her but for how long? - please suggest me answer.

Hope anyone can help me with my queries.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X