X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping after an year

Hi,

Greetings.

My wife applied H1B from India and her H1b is approved in October, 2013 (Oct 2013 - Oct2016). On June, 2013, she came to US on H4 and didn't do COS in October,2013 when her H1B is approved.

Due to health issues, she stayed on H4 all this time and everything is fine. she is planning to go to India this December,2014 and with updated client letter, she wants to go for H1 Visa Stamping.

We were little worried she didn't do the H1 Visa Stamping right away, she may be in trouble. Any suggestions please. Appreciate it.

Summary:- After being 1 year dormant(not using or changing status from H4 to H1), with updated client letter going to VISA stamping, will there be any issues? We just want to be prepared and I hope your experiences and suggestion will definitely add value to our preparation.

Thank you in advance.
    azuma

Originally posted by azuma214 View Post
    Hi,

Greetings.

My wife applied H1B from India and her H1b is approved in October, 2013 (Oct 2013 - Oct2016). On June, 2013, she came to US on H4 and didn't do COS in October,2013 when her H1B is approved.

Due to health issues, she stayed on H4 all this time and everything is fine. she is planning to go to India this December,2014 and with updated client letter, she wants to go for H1 Visa Stamping.

We were little worried she didn't do the H1 Visa Stamping right away, she may be in trouble. Any suggestions please. Appreciate it.

Summary:- After being 1 year dormant(not using or changing status from H4 to H1), with updated client letter going to VISA stamping, will there be any issues? We just want to be prepared and I hope your experiences and suggestion will definitely add value to our preparation.

Thank you in advance.
    azuma
    As long as the position is still there and LCA is valid I dont see any issues.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X