Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances of approval if client letter is not there ,shown in inhouse prjct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of approval if client letter is not there ,shown in inhouse prjct.

I have H1B visa interview on 14th NOV 2014 at Hyderabad consulate.
    I will be working in an in-house project at petitioner's location .
    When I checked with employer about the project documentation and other documents(employer w2s and tax filings) , he was telling those are confidential documents
    and he will send those documents directly to consulate through attorney .

So I need to appear the interview with out project documentation and and other documents(employer w2s and tax filings) though is in-house project.

Will it be a problem appearing with out those documents?
    Is it possible to employer sending confidential documents through attorney to consualtae? Can VO see those documents at the time of interviw?

What should I answer if VO ask me about those documents?

Originally posted by leelasai123 View Post
    I have H1B visa interview on 14th NOV 2014 at Hyderabad consulate.
    I will be working in an in-house project at petitioner's location .
    When I checked with employer about the project documentation and other documents(employer w2s and tax filings) , he was telling those are confidential documents
    and he will send those documents directly to consulate through attorney .

So I need to appear the interview with out project documentation and and other documents(employer w2s and tax filings) though is in-house project.

Will it be a problem appearing with out those documents?
    Is it possible to employer sending confidential documents through attorney to consualtae? Can VO see those documents at the time of interviw?

What should I answer if VO ask me about those documents?
    How big is the employer? Whats their approximate revenue?
    Some points below also can raise a red flag, in addition no client letter, and an internal project requirement for a small company can certainly raise a 221G

- Annual income is less than $10 million
    - 10-25 employees
    - Less than 10 years old company ago

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Can employer send confidential docs to consulate thru attorney before h1b intervie

Hi ,

Can employer send confidential documents like project documents and w2s , sale agreements through attorney to consualtae before the H1B interview?

Because my employer telling the same that he will send those confidential documents to consulate through attorney before the interview.

Is this case is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by leelasai123 View Post
        Hi ,

Can employer send confidential documents like project documents and w2s , sale agreements through attorney to consualtae before the H1B interview?

Because my employer telling the same that he will send those confidential documents to consulate through attorney before the interview.

Is this case is possible?
        I dont think there is any such process to do so before the interview. Why would employer send those without them being asked for ? How would they know what to send what not to send ?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X