Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for H4 during my Visit to stamp my H1 extension

Hi all,

I have a situation that I need to understand if I might run into any issues. Looking forward for your help.

I am currently in US and my H1B VISA is valid till Jun 2015. My wife who is in India does not have H4 visa as of now. I am planning to come to India for my H1B extension stamping on Jul 2015. I am planning to club both my H1B extension stamping and application for my wife's H4 stamping when I am coming to Chennai Consulate for stamping. Is it possible to club these together? Or do I need to get my VISA first stamped for the extension and once I get the new VISA with the extended date should I go with my wife separately for her H4 (on another dates) ? Please clarify.

Thanks.
    Prem

Originally posted by seahawk789 View Post
    Hi all,

I have a situation that I need to understand if I might run into any issues. Looking forward for your help.

I am currently in US and my H1B VISA is valid till Jun 2015. My wife who is in India does not have H4 visa as of now. I am planning to come to India for my H1B extension stamping on Jul 2015. I am planning to club both my H1B extension stamping and application for my wife's H4 stamping when I am coming to Chennai Consulate for stamping. Is it possible to club these together? Or do I need to get my VISA first stamped for the extension and once I get the new VISA with the extended date should I go with my wife separately for her H4 (on another dates) ? Please clarify.

Thanks.
    Prem
    It is possible to have both the visa appointments H1, and H4 for your spouse to be together.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X