Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 2014 Appointment in Singapore

Hi Everybody,

This year 2014, my H1b case was picked in lottery and it was approved. I am planning to go for stamping in couple of days and need help on following queries.
    1) My I797 document says my consulate is hyderabad (india). Currently i am working in singapore since last 2 and half years. Do i need to go for stamping in india or shall i attend in Singapore..?
    2) If it is in india (hyderabad) what is the success rate for H1b.? Sameway in Singapore.?
    3) Can anybody help me to share their experiences if they got stamped in Singapore.?

Kindly help me to answer above queries... Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Originally posted by venkatesh502 View Post
    Hi Everybody,

This year 2014, my H1b case was picked in lottery and it was approved. I am planning to go for stamping in couple of days and need help on following queries.
    1) My I797 document says my consulate is hyderabad (india). Currently i am working in singapore since last 2 and half years. Do i need to go for stamping in india or shall i attend in Singapore..?
    2) If it is in india (hyderabad) what is the success rate for H1b.? Sameway in Singapore.?
    3) Can anybody help me to share their experiences if they got stamped in Singapore.?

Kindly help me to answer above queries... Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    You can attend in Singapore,max they will say you need to attend in Hyderabad.Out come no one can predict

Comment

Thank you so much Sneha for your kind response. Have you attended in Singapore.? if so kindly share your experience.

Thanks

Comment

Hi sinha,
        where u attand the visa stamping in singapore or india.

Comment

Anyone planning to attend the H1b Visa interview in Nov 2014 at Singapore Consulate

Hi all,

Anyone planning to attend the H1b Visa interview in Nov 2014 at Singapore Consulate? If so, we can co-ordinate and share our experiences.

Please reply with your visa interview dates.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam009 View Post
            Hi all,

Anyone planning to attend the H1b Visa interview in Nov 2014 at Singapore Consulate? If so, we can co-ordinate and share our experiences.

Please reply with your visa interview dates.

Thanks.
            Hi,
            I am planning to attend schedule my appointment in Singapore. Please send me your email id, so that i will share my contact number or else please drop me your contact number on [email protected]..

So that we can discucss further on the documentation.

Thanks
            Venkatesh.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X