Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa stamping on 26th Sept 2014

Hello all
    I had my H1b visa interview (first time, at Chennai ) on 26th sept 2014 and was given blue slip with 221g administrative processing ticked. Its already 48days post visa interview and per ceae website my visa is still under processing. Please throw some light on I) the current duration taken for administrative clearance ? II) any one from the group who had interview on 26th sept received visa? and how long did it take?
    thanks
    chandru

Originally posted by chandru11 View Post
    Hello all
    I had my H1b visa interview (first time, at Chennai ) on 26th sept 2014 and was given blue slip with 221g administrative processing ticked. Its already 48days post visa interview and per ceae website my visa is still under processing. Please throw some light on I) the current duration taken for administrative clearance ? II) any one from the group who had interview on 26th sept received visa? and how long did it take?
    thanks
    chandru
    It will take minimum 60 days to complete AAP,unless until you are lucky enough

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
      It will take minimum 60 days to complete AAP,unless until you are lucky enough
      Thanks for the info. Any idea where the AAP will be done ? Chennai or USCIS?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X