Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer

Hello

I got my H1 with Emp A in Oct'08. I transferred to Emp B in Jan'11. I visited India in Aug(23rd)'11 and stayed until Dec(24th)'11. I landed in US on Dec(25th)'11. Then came to India in second week of Jun'13 and stayed in India from then. My H1 with Emp B expired in Dec'13. Out of six years on H1 I only stayed in US for only 4 years and 5 months. Can I use the same H1 now to transfer to Emp C? I have been out of country for over an year and half and almost an year since my H1 expired. Please suggest.

Originally posted by gupt757 View Post
    Hello

I got my H1 with Emp A in Oct'08. I transferred to Emp B in Jan'11. I visited India in Aug(23rd)'11 and stayed until Dec(24th)'11. I landed in US on Dec(25th)'11. Then came to India in second week of Jun'13 and stayed in India from then. My H1 with Emp B expired in Dec'13. Out of six years on H1 I only stayed in US for only 4 years and 5 months. Can I use the same H1 now to transfer to Emp C? I have been out of country for over an year and half and almost an year since my H1 expired. Please suggest.
    Yes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X