Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approval chances of H1 for both wife and husband

Hi Friends,
    I'm in IT from last 10 years and was in US(on H1) for 2 years. I came back during 2001 and got married, she also works in IT. This year I filed for H1 for both and awaiting for approval. Earlier I hold 2 H1 visas with a consulting company and 1 B1 visa with my current employer. Even I carry SSN,which I'm not sure about its validity by now.
    My question is whether we both can attend consulate at same time? Is it better to attend separately? In that case Whom we need to go first?
    I book appointment by next feb'06. I block the date for mine first..after a week i block my wife's.

I'm greatly thankful for you VALID ADVICES

If both are going for h1Bs, then better to take separate interview dates.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

both are going for h1Bs

Originally posted by veena_swsh
      If both are going for h1Bs, then better to take separate interview dates.
      Hi Veena,

Myself and my wife going for h1 interview on diffrent dates . please advise us what kind of question VO can ask my wife , because my h1 done from xxx company and my wife's fron yyyyy company .

Thanks
      Sreeni

Comment

Hi,
        Basically for H1 stamping the questions will revolve around US employer, past and present work experience, education and skills. Additional questions in this case will on the employment of the spouse. But one being on H1 does not hamper chances of the other's H1B
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Originally posted by veena_swsh
          Hi,
          Basically for H1 stamping the questions will revolve around US employer, past and present work experience, education and skills. Additional questions in this case will on the employment of the spouse. But one being on H1 does not hamper chances of the other's H1B
          Hi Veena ,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards
          Sreeni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X